Very thought provoking and true statements.
My boss and mentor shared this inspirational material with me and i feel obliged to share same with you, my trusted followers.
- Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle and best at the end.
- The best leaders are the most dedicated learners. Read great books daily. Investing in your self-development is the best investment you will ever make.
- Other people’s opinions of you are none of your business.
- A strong foundation at home sets you up for a strong foundation at work.
- The more you worry about being applauded by others and making money, the less you’ll focus on doing the great work that will generate applause. And make you money.
- You can really lead Without a Title.
- Knowing what to do and not doing it is the same as not knowing what to do.
- Never miss a moment to encourage someone you work with.
- The antidote to…
View original post 865 more words